Hotel Deals Program Sign Up Details
Hotel Deals will take place June through September 2022.
There is NO sign-up fee to participate. Yes, that means you can reap all the benefits of our strategic LauderDeals marketing campaign without paying a dime out of your own budget.
What do you get from Visit Lauderdale if you participate in Hotel Deals?
- Advertising campaign drives consumers to the LauderDeals web pages where your free deals listing is displayed.
- Public relations campaign focused on generating high impact stories in major media outlets.
- Targeted social media campaign.
- Inclusion in consumer e-newsletter to Visit Lauderdale's opted-in database.
- Dedicated listing on visitlauderdale.com.
- Direct link to your website.
What does Visit Lauderdale need from participating hotels?
- Each participating hotel will need to provide details, along with a booking link to the special offer for visitors to book the package. NOTE: Hotels will have the flexibility of changing the special offer details, including dates.
Do you have to offer a certain rate?
No, however we recommend the hotel package includes one or more of the following options:
- Room upgrade
- Flexible cancellation policies
- Parking (self or valet), complimentary
- Resort fee waived
- Breakfast for two, complimentary
- $50 resort credit (valid for food & beverage, golf, spa, pool/beach cabana, water activities, kids programs, etc...)
- Daily cabana, complimentary
- Kids Club access for up to 2 children, complimentary
- In-room amenity
- Wi-Fi, complimentary
What is the deadline to sign up?
Please provide your Summer LauderDeals by May 15
How do I sign up?
The easiest way is to do so through the partner portal/extranet where you can add your offer as under "coupons" and choose coupon category "LauderDeals-your city". If you do not have extranet access, please contact Rita Wells and she will make that happen.
Want to be part of other LauderDeals programs? Click below for details.
You can also upload more deals on our Florida Residents & First Responders & Military pages through the extranet. Click here to find out how.