Insurance - Dania Beach
The Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Office of Film & Entertainment is eager to ensure that all productions filmed in our county are in compliance with the local laws and that the shoot is conducted as safely as possible for the production crew and property owners.
**Please note that the City of Dania Beach requires two certificate holders. See below. A film permit requires a Certificate of Insurance which includes the following details:
- The name of the insurance production company.
- The name of the insurance company.
- A policy which provides at least $1,000,000 of Comprehensive General Liability for each instance of claim.
- If the company is using company owned vehicles, $300,000 Automobile Liability.
- The statutory limits for workers compensation and employers liability.
- The policy number and dates of policy coverage, including expiration date.
- The following clause must be included verbatim under "Description of operations/locations/vehicles/restrictions/special items.": FOR GENERAL LIABILITY ONLY: THE CERTIFICATE HOLDER IS NOTED AS ADDITIONAL INSURED WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE OPERATIONS OF THE NAMED INSURED.
Please email to email@example.com or fax to 954-765-4681
The certificate holders are:
City of Dania Beach
100 W Dania Beach Blvd.
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
Broward Sheriff's Office
Department of Fire Rescue & Emergency Services
2601 West Broward Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312